“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
In recent years dental community has reported increase in TMD cases among their patients which is related to increased level of stress in daily life.
TMJ dysfunction is a multi-factorial phenomenon which requires a comprehensive treatment.
TMD or Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction is a disorder caused by injury to the TMJ, which connects the jawbone to the scull.
- Facial pain, ear pain or referred pain to other structures like neck, upper back and shoulder
- Headaches ; most commonly tension heada
- Nerve inflammation causing acute or chronic pain
- Occasional numbness of the chin
- Painful chewing
- Teeth sensitivity
- Jaw joint noises (clicking, popping, grinding)
- Limited Range of Motion (ROM)
- Occasional locking or dislocation of the jaw joint
- Limitation of motion to prevent further damage
- Cold compresses, pain and anti-inflammatory medication
- Ultra Sound therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Splint Therapy via oral appliance
- Microcurrent and Cranial Electrotherapy stimulation
Additional services include:
- Crowns & Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Mercury-Free Dentistry